How I can help you
- 38 years at GE with increasing levels of responsibility in factory supervision, manufacturing engineering, quality control, product planning, sales and marketing, profit and loss responsibility
- Graduated MLP in 1970, held various positions in magnet wire manufacturing for 15 years before moving to fractional horsepower electric motor manufacturing. Spent 2 years in South Korea, 2 years in India, and extensive experience in China in sourcing and joint ventures. Moved into general management in 2001 as General Manager-Appliance Motors and Controls with profit and loss responsibility.
- Retired from GE in 2006 and started a consulting business in sourcing, technology transfer, mergers and acquisitions.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
BSEE La Tech 1968, GE Manufacturing Leadership Program 1970