How I can help you
I have experience working for a small business, starting and owning a small business. This experience gives me the experience on how to make a business meet specific needs of the owner. I emphasize the need for goal setting and action planning to assist in meeting owner's needs and customer requirements. My experience with small businesses, plus my experience with Fortune 500 companies, has given me the experience in developing and implementing strategies, programs, product launches and much more.
I think I can best assist a small business in the development of business strategies including strategy development, financial planning, marketing planning and talent management strategies.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
My education is as follows: BA - English from St. Bonaventure University.
A MBA - Management from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University.
Certifications as a Certified Personnel Consultant, Certified Professional Behavior Analyst, Certified Professional Value Analyst